CopperMarch 19, 2020
LWC Copper TubesMarch 19, 2020
Copper pipe tube has manganese and iron composition with a low amount of alloying elements. This alloying chemistry increases total strength and resistance ability. These pipes are the best option to use in the marine environments as it possesses anti-biofouling property. These tubes have a good ability to prevent embrittlement and attaining desired mechanical properties from elevated temperatures to lower temperatures.
Standard Specification and Size Range of Copper Pipe and Tube :-
- Specifications :- ASTM B280, ASTM B88, ASTM B68, ASTM B75 ASTM B251
- Grade :- C11000, T2, ETP, C12200, TRP, DHP, C2680, C27200, C27000
- Size :- Tubes 1/8" (3mm) to 1" (25.4mm) thk 10SWG to 27SWG Pipes 15mm to 250MM OD thk 0.30mm to 20mm
- Outside Diameter :- 4mm - 219mm
- Thickness :- 0.35mm - 5.5mm
- Length :- Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.
- Form :- Round, Square, Hollow, Rectangular, Hydraulic, Straight Pipes Tubes Etc.
- Type :- Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated